Tour program: 08am & return 05pm.
The tour starts from the morning where our guide will pick you up from the hotel.
Firstly, we will visit Marble Mountain, also known as Ngu Hanh Son, is the group of five hills, made of limestone and marble. They look like 5 fingers lying close to the sea. There are several caves, caverns, pagodas, many stairs and 2 spectacular viewing points. They are also home to several buddhist sanctuaries and hindu grottoes which are much visited places of worship for the local population. The marble mountain has become one of the must-see destinations for those who enjoy the beauty of nature and want a respite from the busy urban areas.
At the foot of the mountains there is a traditional marble fine art village which is over 300 years old. You will admire its talented craftsmen, their creativity and their uniquely beautiful works.
Say good bye to Marble Mountains we will come back local family for Vietnamese lunch.
After lunch at local family and then the bus take us to Ba Na Hills, is one of the most beautiful mountains of Da Nang. When you reach the summit, you can feel the temperature and humidity dropping away. It has refreshingly cool weather all year round and gorgeous panoramic views. Visitors can enjoy all four seasons of the year in one day here.
You will visit the golden bridge. The two giant hands are considered as god’s hand supporting Vietnamese bridge in particular. On the other side, the bridge could be like a long silk flap carefully held up through forest hills by two hands of a woman. From here, visitors can get a glimpse of Da Nang city with beautiful coastlines or simply enjoy themselves among white clouds, blue sky and green forests.
Walk down few steps to explore French wine cellar, garden flowers, Linh Ung pagoda. You will see the panorama of Da Nang city.
Back to station we take another cable car to French village continue exploring the peak of Chua mountain at the height of 1487 m, the highest peak in Bana hills.
Next place is the French square, visit and play some games in fantasy park – one of the largest indoor amusement parks in Vietnam with series of interesting games: Freefall tower, 4-5 d film, skiver, the death race, dinosaur park,..
Return to the cable car for leaving Bana hills and back to hotel. Tour ends.
– Climb the stone steps carved into Marble Mountain to discover caves, grottos and a Buddhist pagoda
– Visit the stone village to watch skilled sculptors create marble products
– Admire wonderful natural vistas from the mountain
– Vietnamese lunch and have chance to talk with local people.
– Ba Na cable car line – is the Guinness world records recognized cable car route reaches 2 record Guinness world: line a cable car wire longest world (5042.62m) and the difference between the gas station and under large best world (1,291.81m).
– Explore Ba Na hill, sightseeing the panoramic views
– Discover the famous bridge is golden bridge
– Discover fantasy park with some adventure game
What should you bring?
Tour price: VND 2,350,000/pax
– Pick up & drop off
– English guide
– Vietnamese lunch
– Ticket in Marble Mountains
– Cable car ticket (850.000 per person)
– Personal expenses and drinks.